questionmark

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas !




Am back from A's Christmas partyyy . Freaking tired now .

Met up with V , S and SX at Compass . They shopped for their presents . V's the ultra super duper mafan one . She can go from third floor to first floor , then first floor back to third floor or so . Urgh .

Bus-ed to Tampines . Super shaky ride . I almost broke the glass bottle . Lol . Then we took the bus that goes straight to A's condo . The uncle super good please . We don't have the tickets to take the bus , but the uncle say nevermind . We four damn ps . Tsk .

Went there eat eat , ( V take so much food for me ! ) Damn full , then after that , amazing race ? Run run run and stomach hurts hurts hurts . I've no idea why we chiong hurh . But did get first in the end . Gift exchange and went back to A's house . Slack , chatted , then S's parents drove us home .

Didn't stay overnight , cause of many problems ! Hmms . Anyway , A , cheer up hurh . Don't think so much , you still have me . Heh , though I also zi shen nan bao already .

Heeeeh , Avatar tomorrow . Have no idea why I'm soooo excited . Hmm , Alvin and the chipmunks on Monday and and and , Teens Holiday on Wednesday . Hah , wanna go out so badly lately . Cause .. I'm broke . Lol .

Wanna do something leh , but I don't know whether I should not . V maybe know what I'm talking bout . Should I ? Now hou hui hai lai de ji . Kay , whatever , see how first . But I don't think can already . HAIX .

Heh , I shall go bathe now , then then , watch some show , then sleep . Byeeee .

Anyway , MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone . ^^