questionmark

Monday, December 28, 2009

Exhausted .

Just back from school . Very very very tired now . Didn't sleep the whole night yesterday . Print cert from eight plus to four plus . Didn't even leave the lab . Was very hungry too .

And I've just realised something . If I didn't sleep , I'll confirm have a bad flu . Tsk . Plus just now the lab was soooo cold . Urgh . Hah , and I was so tired till I'm really ' blur ' ? S keep telling me to find bronze while I keep flipping silver and gold .

And MrsA. is really funny . She tell us if next time A maths don't know how to do then don't anyhow do , very hard to mark . LOL larh . Hah hah !

Kaykay , shall post later . Need some sleeeeeep . Yawns .