questionmark

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Life .

Heeeeeh . Learnt some new things today , I suppose ? & I'm infront of the computer for more than twelve hours already . Hoho .

Yay , am happy today , even though I can't sleep . Hmm . 7 am plus still awake , then my mother ask me pei her go buy groceries . LOL . Went to eat with her , then pei her buy things . I helped her carry some damn heavy stuffs . All cans one . o.o

& While buying , I kept ' pestering ' my mother go buy the sparkling/champagne . LOLS . Ended up didn't , cause confirm very heavy one maaaarh . Heh . Like FINALLY I experienced morning ? & It's really morning derh morning . With the fresh airrrrrrrrrrrr . Cool much . But although it's sooo early , there's so manymany people . Obviously , it's aunties . Heh .

Went back home , around nine , damn tired already . Cause of the damn heavy stuffs I took . Fell asleep quite fast . Heh . & I found out that there's three ways that I could make myself sleep . Either make myself tired , or eat something before I going sleep , OR sleeping pills . Hmm . I think the first one is the only choice actually . Second is fattening and third is kinda crazy though ?

Shitz , I forgot where's my phone now .. Haix . It's no use either ..

Thought of many things these few days , especially today . Mind persuading my heart to give up , but yeah , can't . Wei lerh ai ni fen dou ? Ridiculous ? Hmm , kay , that's just a lyrics . Saw a sentence just now , ' If I slowly disappear , no one will notice me . ' Make sense right ? It sounds so persuading to me . Hmm . Like seriously , lyrics do make sense . ( For me , I suppose . )

But no matter what things make sense , I know I'm very sure about one thing , is that nothing I do would change anything . Cause you're slowly leaving . There won't be a word ' near ' between anymore .

Sometimes , I'm always thinking . What's so good bout life ? Maybe cause my life now is a total disastrous . I think there's nothing I could do . Why are people leaving one by one ? Yeah , back to the word ' useless ' , I know . Cause all of you'll know me too well , whereas I don't even know myself . Maybe that's dang ju zhe mi , pang guang zhe qing ?& I think I shall treat myself better already . Since .. Heh ..

I feel like taking a walk in the beach , enjoying the sea breeze . Last wish ? Hah .. Jokings .

If love wasn't about being together , then what is it about ? Giving the other partner happiness ? I could understand if it's one sided love , but , is it ? But yeah , truth is , shan't force love eh ? If I wanted to stay , nobody could chase it away , if it wanted to leave , nobody could stop it . But I couldn't let go . It's still so , important to me .. Like yeah , there's nothing wrong in loving someone , isn't it ? Can stop anyone from loving eh ?

If love was a story , must it have an ending ? If it has , can I keep restarting and experience the whole thing again ?

Pardon me for my past few post , had been a pessimist lately , or is it always ?

Kay , shall stop already . From a happy post till like that one . Haix . This proves that music can change a person's mood .

Headache's back . Damn it .