Change change change ! Heh . Christmas coming in two days time ! Yay ! I don't know why am I so excited though . Christmas party tomorrow at Nette's house . Excited too . Haaahh . And VALERIE arh , where's the three promises you've made marh ?! I will sad derh leh . LOL .
Trying to waste my time away lately . I know it's precious , but for me , it's nothing special . HAIX . Heh . Valerie very funny leh , ask me call her when she didn't answer . But my fault larh , threw my phone at one side again and didn't answer her call . Heees .
And and and , I slept till five today . I was shocked when I saw the time . Lol , damn late . Hah hah . Then didn't go buy my contacts . Finishing soon lerh larh . I don't wanna wear either that nerdy or bee-like specs . Tsk !
And some happy things . Teens holiday programme (?) on the 30th . But no three days course for us . Wasted . I wanna go play derh leh . LOL . More like go there for the _____ . Hah hah hah ! V/A/S , you should know what is it ! Heh . But the preparation is the most suckiest one barh ? But I still don't know what is it . Shall get the details from V . And .. Don't tell me it's still at Woodlands hor ?! Freaking far ..
I'm bored , should I go sleep ? But if V call how ? Tsk tsk tsk . And suddenly I feel that I'm good at emotion management ! LOL LOL ! Kay larh , should sleep . Sleepy ~ . Nights nights nights . ^^
I've learnt to be an optimist .
