Bedok Central - TTSH - Square 2 - TTSH .
Slept at five plus and my mother go wake me up at twelve when I didn't sleep the previous day . Damn tired larh . Thenthenthen went to some random place to eat . Six people ate ten sets . Madness . Went TTS to visit grandmother . Not visiting hour , so went over to Square 2 . Then back to TTS .
Omg , THP tomorrow ! Pretty afraid . All last minute + no rehearsal . Not prepared ! And I'm wondering who'll be going tomorrow .. Hope it goes well .
And somehow I think I've been neglecting things lately . Hmm ..
My stomach is hurting so much since afternoon till now . Okay , it's hurting like mad now .. ):
I want countdown at A's house ! Butbutbut , I need to confirm with V first , if not she come last minute with me again . Heh .
I go watch tv already , so baiii . I think I need paaaanadol sooner or later already ! ):
