questionmark

Friday, January 8, 2010

Am tired , am sad .

Am freaking tired now . Slept for like four hours everyday only , and would reach home around seven plus . And despite that , tomorrow I still need to go school , at 7.30 ! When the open house would begin at 10.30 (?) . Haix ..

Pe today was theoryyy . Actually , I'm kinda happy that it's theory eh ? Cause I'm very lazy to change to Pe shirt , plus am wayyy too tired . So my head's was on the table most of the time .

Spent my two periods of Chinese messaging A . But still thinking bout those things , haix .. Mood still ..

Went library immediately after school . Help out a bit , then went for Art . One and a half hour of theory/admin stuff . Then spent the other one and a half hour drawing , continuously . Like so damn tired please . And I suppose my mood was really very bad already . Teacher talk to me or help me , I go give them that attitude face . But seriously , I was very pekchek too .

Left school at six plus and just reached home not long ago ..

And ohyarh , I wasn't caught for my earsticks while other were when I was wearing three . Weird .

Enough is enough . You'd never know how people felt for your actions .