Omg , that's so boliao . LOL .
Back from school . It was raining damn heavily in the morning . And got all wet . Sorry V and Sx for causing you'll to be wet as well ! Sorryyy ! If you'll hadn't waited for me , you'll woundn't be wet . - Guilty - Hah , shared umbrella with Sx , but the umbrella's VERY small . Then ended up I walked without the umbrella . But the angry thing was , I just washed my shoe last night ! Sad .
Edited at 10:38 pm .
Lol lol . I forgot what I wanna post already . Post halfway went to eat . Went to eat at Just Acia . The food wasn't really great , am kinda disgusted somehow .
And I almost forgot that I still have school tomorrow . But yay , finally my Friday has come . Means , PE !
My eyes seems like it's going to close soon . Very lack of sleep . Hah .
Kaykay , I shall start with my homework and off to sleep soon . Baibai . ^^
