questionmark

Sunday, January 3, 2010

End .

Spent my last day of holiday washing lots of stuff . Lol . Damn tiring . Heh heh . But was funfunfun . I go help my zhuzhu bathe ! Now it's under the fan . o.o

Am prepared for school alreadyyyy . ( I hope so larh . ) Hope that school tomorrow will be funnn . ^^

Kaykay , I'm so gonna sleep early today . But I'm waiting for my dinner now . Not very hungry , but still feel like eating something . Heeeh .

Hmm , though I'm not in the same class with clique , but you'll cannot forget me okay ?! Hah hah . Atleast recess together okayokay ? Heee .

Lol lol , feel like watching show today , but , if watch = don't need sleep already . So , I should sleep . I don't wanna to end up sleeping in class in the first day of school .

Shit , am talking bout school here and there already .

Kay , I go watch show lerh , bai . :D