questionmark

Monday, January 11, 2010

Great great good .

Omg omg omg , it's nine plus already while I haven't done any of the homework . Like shit please . But nevermind , had done some in school already . But I haven't done the self introduction oneeee . One page lehhh !

Yarhyarhyarh , my morning's ruin again . Whatever larhhhhhhh . My stupid idea of leaving earlyyyy . Nevermindddd . And omg , it seems like I'm so concentrated in studies lately . LOL , how come how come ? Hah hah . And I've a sudden like for Maths nowadays . Keep wanting to have Maths lessons and wished Maths lessons last longer . How great is that ?! Heehee !

I've found out that Art isn't that bad afterall . Just DON'T theory or what can lerh . Theory is just like a lullaby to me . Hah hah . And I'm VERY satisfied on what I drew todayyy . Shall take a picture and post it some other day . Freaking busy lately , I suppose . HAH .

And today's so idiot larh . Didn't managed to kpo . Hah hah !

Omg , I shall not waste so much time here already ! Need do homeworks ! & Sad to say , camp is just two days away . I don't wanna go .
( Cause I'm lazy and hate to pack things . )

Kay , bai .

I can't watch my show today again . ):