Maths was scary enough today . I didn't do all the homeworks and didn't bring textbook . But , I did managed to finish it one the first period . So yay , don't need to stay back .
Chatted and high-ed with many people at 3/3 classroom after school . Funnnnn . Ohyarh , chatted with MrsA awhile cause we saw her in class 1/3 . And me , S and V went back to the classroom . Looking at those memories that our previous class created and all those stories we've made . Misses those time so much . Our vandalised floor . ^^
Right , hub after that . Intend to buy things for presentation , but budget tight , I suppose . Went S's house for Mahjongggg . Me , S and V all lost $ to Qy . Like damn high lorh . Heeee . Went home around sevennn . And shit , I need to do my homework ! I don't wanna end up like today again !
Seems like there's piles of homework everyday . I think I need to manage my time well already ! Mymymy . Tests starting next week ! ):
I forgot what I wanna continue bout already . Nevermind . Bye , off for homework . ^^
