questionmark

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Say bye to past .

Am trying to avoid some things lately . But those memories would just come back unexpectedly . Maybe what you've said is right , I'm afraid to love yet wanted to love . Just what's my problem ?

Getting very paranoid these few days . Little things can make me so , ( no word to describe ) . Etc , yesterday . That word ' ______ ' got mentioned LOTS of time , and my mood was like shit already .

Telling my mind , ' I'm giving you up I'm giving you up ' , but yet , what I did wasn't .

I don't know why am I feeling so miserable lately . And it's just lately that I couldn't be optimistic anymore . And I regretted a lot a lot for doing that due to my damn mood . I've really regretted . But nothing I do could help already . What I've lost is already lost . If I've got another chance , I swear I won't do that again , even when I'm not in the mood ..

Maybe you won't feel anything , but I'm still sorry bout it ..

Bye past , I would it go .