questionmark

Friday, January 15, 2010

Sec Three Adventure Camp .

I'm back from camp ! It's fun , but I kept thinking of weird stuffs . ):

Right , during the camp ...
  • I felt scared .
  • I cried . ( Not cause of sad things ! )
  • I got tricked .
  • I got damn pekchek .
  • I had good sleep .
  • I had weird feelings .
  • I did weird things .
  • I imagined weird stuffs .
  • I emo-ed a lot . ( Kidding , just thinking bout stuffs . ^^ )
  • I got very sad .
  • I felt very lonely .
  • I missed everybody .
  • I got sunburnt .
  • I had realised many things .
  • I got so hyper .
Kay , that's what I could think of now . Shan't elaborate on what happen these three days , cause it'd be looooooooooooong . Hah hah .

Having somehow a mixed feeling now . I don't know why will I feel this way , but it's just so weird . Hope it's just temporary and things would get better these few days . ):

Anyway , cheer up for those who are sad . Cause no matter how sad you were , life still goes on . Giving up lives is such a stupid act .