questionmark

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Don't misunderstand .

I'm bored , damn bored .

Although test was postponed , yesterday's art was such a torture . And I wasted lots and lots of paints . Paint waster , lol . And then , I wasted papers today , one whole stack . No , I should say , the stupid printer at com lab three wasted it .

I confirm confirm confirm x651235 that I'll fail my Eng Compre test . Badly I mean . Now I hate language so damn much hurh . Like a bored only .

And I'm waiting for CNY to comeee . SOON . Nope , I'm not excited for it , neither I'm excited for Valentines . Just that I could have the time to replenish my sleep and cure that horrible eyebags of mine . -.-

Ohyarh , I'm damn lucky and ' lucky ' on Monday . Hah , don't want say here , but seriously hurh , lucky's the only word I could use to describe . Hah hah .

I'm regretting now for not bringing back my EMaths textbook to do . Couldn't imagine how I'll die tomorrow . Hah , kidding ! But still , lots of homework eh . Want copy also no time ! ):

I'm so damn tired , that shows how I'd get my eyebags all of the sudden eh ? Sad much .

Physics graph undone ! Heh , shall go finish it and start cutting those pictureees ! :D