questionmark

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy or what ?

Had been very busy for the past few days , therefore I didn't blog . Another reason is cause , A says that if I had the time blogging , then I shouldn't be complaining that I've no time to study .

1/2
Had sufficient sleep ( first time ! ) cause I only need to wake up at 6.30 . Lessons was alright if I didn't forget . Art wasn't great . Spent my after school time to chiong finish my art homework , but was very @#$%^ when I found out I wasn't the only one who didn't do . ( After I finish drawing ! ) Art test next week , not a bit of excitement . -.-
Manhattan for dinner . Ate lobster when I'm allergic to it , and boom ! The itch came . :D
Had my stupid three hours of sleep .

2/2
We almost have six periods of ssrp today . So it was like this : Phy ( two period ) - Eng ( two period ) - Bio ( two period ) - Chem ( two period )
Phy , went to lab . Eng , ssrp . Bio , another teacher take over , to lab , no difference from ssrp . Chem , test , ssrp for the rest of the period . Ssrp ain't fun at all !
After school , library for some stuffs - Movie ' The spy next door ' with family . ( When I'm having Bio test the next day ! )

Today ( 3/2)
Had ssrp ( again ! ) . Stupid , I don't like ssrp(s) . Today was just a normal day , just that my throat sucks for hurting that much ! And I lead a ' I can't live without water ' day . Chinese test , Bio test . No comments , neutral . And I don't understand EMaths . Sad much . Stuck like I don't know what . Chem remedial . I've no idea whether should I say that it's interesting or boring . Boring probably . During that one hour , there's only the teacher's voice . Cool hurh ? :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with my long long naggy post . Ps hurh , that's the consequences of me not touching the keypad for that long . :D