Help out for the scrabble thingy today . Wasn't as fun as last year , much disappointed . But I only know that I kept eating non stop . Hahah !
Anyway , Pehpeh owe me a lot today . I sacrificed cause of her lehhhh . ( Only she knows what I mean ! ) Then , she sabo and made me got stucked at library for two hours plus ALONE . SHE LARH ! MAKE SURE SHE CAN GO OUT TOMORROW IF NOT I SHALL KILL HER ! Hah , kidding . :D
Hmm , am thinking bout whether to change my phone or not . Aino Aino ? Butbutbut , I'll be soooo bu she de with my cookie leh , pinkypink ! I barely used it for a year , and now I'm thinking of change . Such a spendthrift , aren't I ? Lol . BUT , LG phones looks pretty but not that good . Should I changeeee ?!
YES ! MORE HAPPY THINGS WILL HAPPEN ON APRILLLL ALREADY . EXCITED ~ ! Heeee ~ :D
