" When we met someone and fall in love , we have a sense that the whole universe is on our side . And yet if something goes wrong , there is nothing left . "
Life has become tiring and I've no idea why . School's are getting stressful to me . Imagine that I almost went berserk and almost cried cause of test , and I mean , JUST TEST . I don't know what's wrong with me nowadays .
Anyway , my life's getting boring too ! Home school home school . But ... it's not a bad thing afterall ! More time for me to sleep .
Just something very random , I'll have camp next next week ! Okay , not that excited , but atleast kinda glad that finally something went possible . Butbutbut ! So many things that's unsettled and there goes my two days of holiday . Zzzzzzz .
Kay , I'm getting pretty random already . I shall continue with my book . Heh .
