I think I'm so good at making my mood to a real bad state . But seriously , it's too easy already . Just a little little things can make my mood like shit .
Alright , enough of my rubbish . Anyway anyway anyway , I think I need to write two letters already , although I still don't know whether should I do it or not . But maybe I should right ?
Heehee , am asking my mama for an early early birthday present just now but she pretends not to hear . Sad lorh . Lol . Arh ! I've reminded Pehpeh bout my birthday toooo . And what I want her to buy for me . Hah hah ! I know I know it's still early for me to talk bout this , cause I'm just being random .
Am kinda happyyyy for my results just now . EXCEPT FOR CHINESE although I still pass . -.-
Anyway , Val was like malu just now . She wanted to take the fund fiesta coupon from me ...
Val : * Knocks door * Teacher can I look for Christina ?
Teacher : Why are you looking for her ?
Val : I want money .
She's like funny larh . Hah hah !
Okayokay . I'm going offff . Gonna prepare for my mood to drop to the max. bottom .
