Stop acting like you know when you don't even know anything . Nothing's gonna affect my point of views , so no matter how you say , I won't change it . And you don't have the rights to say all these things , cause you ain't any better . And I think you seriously needs to reflect on yourself eh ? I won't become sad or whatever on those things that you've said , cause I don't believe in you , or even , I trust that person more than you could expect . Stop criticizing as if you know everything , cause you totally don't . But well , if you wanna talk those crap , I think you've chose the wrong person to talk to . Stop trying to break the trust I have with that person , cause my trust to that person is more than anyone else . Reflect on yourself , and the things you did .
Well , my April ain't really a great one though . Started off real badly . And I'm freaking malu on Thursday . Didn't expect myself would be like this .
Went Malaysia yesterday . Was quite alright , but really tired . Cause I slept around 1am but wake around 4am plus . Fall asleep in the car from 630 to 830 . Tiring much .
I have to survive another 1 1/2 torturous days . Hope time would pass faster and it'd be Sunday soon . Miss damn much larh . But well , I won't forget what I've promised you . :D
