- learnt new things .
- found out many things .
- realise some things .
- did stupid things .
Summarised . Don't really wanna elaborate . Hahah .
Today's five items were pretty ' stupid ' . Somehow felt it's that way . Very much happy for my sit and reach . Big improvement . Heehee . And I did some stupid thing during inclined pull-up and I ended up laughing all the way . Stupid , I know . Andand , went for shuttle run during recess . Pretty pekchek , so ran and left . Doesn't even want to talk/quarrel with the teacher for another run , cause he insist that we can only run one time when we could run two . Unfair much . Well , I don't wanna care too .
Chinese test was really bad . I know there's test , but have no idea what we're tested on . And I think many don't know too . So flipped through the notes for less than a minute and started on the test . BUT , I could still write 2 & 1/2 pages out . Not bad hurh ?!
Oral after that . Tested by ChanKT . So damn qing songggg leh . Happyyyy lorh .
I've lots of problem to think of now . Have no idea what to doooooooooooooo . I wish I could do , but can I ? Headache hurh .
I need to ren . I need to ren . I need to ren . Yes , I need to .
