questionmark

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Redundant .

Once again , I've seen through everything . You don't need to say to let people know , people could see on their own . Perhaps it's the silliness and stupidness that leads to everything .

Sometimes , we shouldn't pin such high hopes on some things . It'd just make it more impossible . History gonna repeat itself again . I'm still not mentally prepared yet , it just came so fast , and sudden .

How I wish people could just say out the truth , instead of us finding out ourselves , which hurts so many times more . Truth hurts , that's why I keep running away from it . But someday , I'll still have to face it , isn't it ?

Time matters a lot . Or I should say , time is everything and nothing is more important than it . Time changes things but also bring things back to the same way that it's before . Time's always unfair .

This time , I'm very sure on things . I know it'll happen . Perhaps that's always the ending ; joke , since it started off in a joke-like way too .

Now I understand , from the start till now , I'm the one who cause everything . As a third party .