Four papers down ! Heehee , seems so fast ~
Anyway , I think having examinations in the hall is cool ! I mean , it's really cooling . HAHAH ! But the lighting is super irritating , made me damn giddy ! Hahah ! Cool experience .
I can't believed I've been studying for the past few days . Studied till 3 am yesterday too ! Soooo happy . But stupid things was , I've spent in total of 13 hours just to write geog's notes and it's just three chapter and I've used 13 foolscap papers for it . Can already estimate how many brain cells will it kill .
Hahah , I have the ' don't feel like studing for Physics and Chemistry ' feeling . SERIOUSLY don't like . Just wanna do well for Biology . Lol lol .
Lol , I shouldn't be here at this time . Most probably will be back here only after exam . Heehee .
I SHALL GO AND STUDY . I don't think I will .
