Haven't been updating lately , busy and lazy . Turned pretty weak during art lesson , sudden giddiness . Weather's damn hot please . Hmm , from tomorrow onwards , nomad from 3 to 10 . Don't know if I can still take it or not . Feeling hot and cold today . Head's spinning . Can't face many people lately , quite a number of things happened lately . Well , some things are getting serious though . I don't know what to do , my attitude are getting from bad to worst , howhowhow ? I must start working hard for my studies this year , dream schooooool ~ Ahah , like a childish girl though .
WELL , MANY HATES STUFF CAME APPEARING IN MY MIND LATELY . LIKE A DAMN ONLY LARH ! OFFENDED ~ !
Wo hen tired now . How I wish I could be more matured to be able help in some stuff . Haix . :(
Will be back after nomad ends . :)
