Sometimes I really like how little things can make me real happy .
HEH . My day went really well today . Hmm . I got 11 for my maths test when I totally didn't revise on anything ! Haha , am totally serious . Although I could have passed if I didn't do stupid things like 1x1=2 . Oh well , it's already overrrrr . Happy can already .
Anyway ! Had my HMT paper 1 today . Should be alright I suppose . But was darn retarded . Played around like mad ( as usual ) before paper starts and when it starts , I suddenly feel the urge to go to toilet . WTH only . Was irritated by the feeling and started struggle to finish up my paper slowly . Cold sweat just pretty much came out and I had a hard time doing . But I finished everything just in time ! Happy much . Ran to toilet afterwards . ( Obvious ) & Valerie was a joker , I swearrrrr . TSK !
Well , had fun hanging out with people I ♥ afterward . And sadly , someone pangseh me againnnn .
I've been really optimistic lately . Good thing I knowww . I'm gonna be a real happy girl soon . :D
