What has gotten into me ?! I need to control myself A LOT . Nothing has been going on smoothly .
Sigh . When you trust people too easily , you'll end up getting hurt . It's a matter of time when you'd see through a person's personalities . Little things can change a person , either temporarily , or permanently . Like how once bitten twice shy came about . Sometimes I wish people could take off the masks they have for themselves . Wouldn't life be easier if people speak their minds ? I wouldn't really care if it hurts or not , but I just want the truth . How fun is it to lie , especially to your loved ones , or maybe to someone you cares . Lies hurts more than the truth . That undescribable feeling you had when you find out the truth yourself . Life's not a game , and it's not meant to be played around , like how you shouldn't toy with a person's feeling . Nobody's going to stay in somebody's life forever . People will leave and things will change . That's what life is about . Life's unrealistic .
And most of the time , the person who will hurt you the most is always the person whom you're closest with .
Well , I know I'm too naive thinking this way . But that's only how I felt . I didn't get dejected with life . Just somehow someday , you'd feel useless if you can't even help someone you cared for , loved for . ( I mean your loved ones . )
Things would not have happened if we could be more honest .
