questionmark

Friday, October 8, 2010

A smile on your face .

Dear you ,
I hope you'll always be fine . I don't like to see you being sad . No problems can't be solved , you just have to learn how to be strong and everything would be fine . People are the ones that makes impossible things possible . There's hope in everything . Life might not be great , but everyone has the choice to make it better or let it stay in the way it is . Although I don't know what makes you like this , but you just have to know that I'll always be there for you , supporting you . You can always rely on
me .
Christina ;

Heehee , back from a tiring week ! Most of the exams are over . WORST EXAMS I'VE GONE THROUGH . Imagine studying Physics for less that two hours before an exam . How great can that be ? Hahahaha . But I don't wanna care anymore . Need to stay a little more optimistic yeah ? Heh . Next week , three more ! Art's gonna kill me I swear . Two days to finish all preparation work is killer . Say bye to my sleep in advance !

Happy days ahead ! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyz . :D