Friday, November 26, 2010
My happy ending .
Hihihihihihihihi , watched Harry Potter today and it's really nice . Still got freaked out in a few scenes , together with Peh . Like a dumb only , not the first time already ! HAHA . And seriously , I think I've been living in my own world lately , self contradict myself . But atleast , I've got an answer . Pretty stupid , like it goes one big round and back to the starting point . It really ain't easy at all ! But well , I'm back to my happy life again . Yeah , if only I don't use too much of my brain cells and go emotional . I think , things are getting better . HEH , and I totally went off topic . Yayz . I like how I'm the only one in the world who knows what I'm talking bout here . (Y) Torture will start tomorrow ! :(
