I miss the past . I miss what we'd call each other . I miss you calling me in the night . I miss how we'd totally go speechless at some times . I miss the time when we used to chat at same place in the void deck . I miss the long text we would text each other . I miss seeing you that many times in a week .
And most of all , I miss you .
Remember the first time I met you , I totally don't know you . Imagine how shy I was . At the void deck , you sat down and talk to me . I couldn't sit down properly and talk to you . I kept walking rounds and rounds and tried to avoid looking at you straight . I don't know what to talk to you or reply you . You tried to tell me to sit down after walking non-stop , but I still can't stop walking rounds . I can't compose myself and talk to you normally . You never lose your patience , and you talked to me nicely . Your smile is always there . Making me less afraid .
Remember the first time we went out , we couldn't decide where to go . And me , still as shy as ever . But still , we went for a movie . On the bus , you can't stop teasing and disturbing me in your way . ( I still remember what you did . ) We spent lots of time trying to decide what movie should we watch . We can't decide what to do/where to go after the movie . You asked me if I wanted anything , but I rejected everything you've said . End up , you still buy me a pink carebear . I was really happy that day .
Remember one time , when you went out with your friends , intending to watch a movie ? I wasn't very happy cause I can't watch with you . I was in school and a bit problematic in some things . End up , you didn't go with your friends and accompanied me for the movie instead . I was totally touched .
How I wish I could go back to the past .
But we couldn't , right ?
And most of all , I miss you .
Remember the first time I met you , I totally don't know you . Imagine how shy I was . At the void deck , you sat down and talk to me . I couldn't sit down properly and talk to you . I kept walking rounds and rounds and tried to avoid looking at you straight . I don't know what to talk to you or reply you . You tried to tell me to sit down after walking non-stop , but I still can't stop walking rounds . I can't compose myself and talk to you normally . You never lose your patience , and you talked to me nicely . Your smile is always there . Making me less afraid .
Remember the first time we went out , we couldn't decide where to go . And me , still as shy as ever . But still , we went for a movie . On the bus , you can't stop teasing and disturbing me in your way . ( I still remember what you did . ) We spent lots of time trying to decide what movie should we watch . We can't decide what to do/where to go after the movie . You asked me if I wanted anything , but I rejected everything you've said . End up , you still buy me a pink carebear . I was really happy that day .
Remember one time , when you went out with your friends , intending to watch a movie ? I wasn't very happy cause I can't watch with you . I was in school and a bit problematic in some things . End up , you didn't go with your friends and accompanied me for the movie instead . I was totally touched .
How I wish I could go back to the past .
But we couldn't , right ?
