Don't you'll hate people that make empty promises ? If you know you can't keep/do it , what for promise ? It's like taking someone to the peak and throwing them down . I have major problems with people that make empty promises . Too much of disappointment people had gave me . And now , I start to have phobia with people that make promises . Big or small promises that you've made , it still meant something to that person you've make that promises with . It's either that you keep it , or not saying it in the first place .
Now promises to me are like darn lies . Gives you hope , kills your hope .
-
Disappointments can kill too . Guess I've pinned too much hope on you people afterall . I don't know , but I guess nobody will feel good when you're so excited/looked forward for that one thing , and then , at the very last moment , cause of someone , that thing becomes impossible . And at that time , you'll feel so cheated . Yes , that's what I'm feeling now .
And when you're at your worst state , you'd wish someone would talk to you , and cheers you up . But the worst thing ever is that , instead of talking to you or cheering you up , that person got their own problems , and just pretty much make you even worse .
I don't know is it me , or other people . I don't know if I'm over sensitive/emotional , or people are just too much at times . Just know that I'm really disappointed , sad and angry .
Life's a bitch .
Last day 2010 , please be over soon . I swear I hate you , hope 2011 wouldn't be as sucky .
Now promises to me are like darn lies . Gives you hope , kills your hope .
-
Disappointments can kill too . Guess I've pinned too much hope on you people afterall . I don't know , but I guess nobody will feel good when you're so excited/looked forward for that one thing , and then , at the very last moment , cause of someone , that thing becomes impossible . And at that time , you'll feel so cheated . Yes , that's what I'm feeling now .
And when you're at your worst state , you'd wish someone would talk to you , and cheers you up . But the worst thing ever is that , instead of talking to you or cheering you up , that person got their own problems , and just pretty much make you even worse .
I don't know is it me , or other people . I don't know if I'm over sensitive/emotional , or people are just too much at times . Just know that I'm really disappointed , sad and angry .
Life's a bitch .
Last day 2010 , please be over soon . I swear I hate you , hope 2011 wouldn't be as sucky .
