Haiiiiii . I'm back ~ Hmm , had 22'09 outing few days back . Somewhat an interesting but tiring day !
Amk > Marina Square > Esplanade > Marina Barrage
Pictures will be at the bottom post . Will upload all pictures at fb asap .
-
I'm so excited lately . Firstly , my sis is buying me clothes at London ! (Y) Should be arriving this week . Happy ! Secondly , 3/4 chalet is on Wednesday . Yes , I'm excited . Should be really fun I guess !
-
Anyway , I've been having non-stop dreams lately . Those dreams are like movie siol . Seriously . And when I wake , those dream pause , and I go back to sleep , it continues . It's kinda freaking me out . I don't know why . And I've been having scary dreams too and I found myself crying real badly when I wake . I really don't know why are there so much dreams . Anyone knows ? :(
Amk > Marina Square > Esplanade > Marina Barrage
Pictures will be at the bottom post . Will upload all pictures at fb asap .
-
I'm so excited lately . Firstly , my sis is buying me clothes at London ! (Y) Should be arriving this week . Happy ! Secondly , 3/4 chalet is on Wednesday . Yes , I'm excited . Should be really fun I guess !
-
Anyway , I've been having non-stop dreams lately . Those dreams are like movie siol . Seriously . And when I wake , those dream pause , and I go back to sleep , it continues . It's kinda freaking me out . I don't know why . And I've been having scary dreams too and I found myself crying real badly when I wake . I really don't know why are there so much dreams . Anyone knows ? :(
