questionmark

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Unexpected .

Hihi , shall talk about my class chalet now , after soooo long . Haha .

Met few classmates at Pasir Ris interchange , then went to Ehub to buy the rest of the stuff plus cake with Yuxin . Dabao lunch back to the chalet . The chalet's pretty good . Quite comfortable . Ate my lunch while everybody's watching tv . It wasn't a good day that day , as it keeps raining . And so , we tried starting then fire for the barbecue at 6pm , but we only managed to really starts the fire at 8.30pm . After so , we wanted to birthday bash Celine . Wasn't successful cause there's teacher around . Surprised her with a birthday cake . After awhile , Celine suddenly came in the room with her whole body filled with chocolate cake . She 'attacked' everyone in sight with those chocolates . Me and Yuxin quickly ran outside the room . Omg , really scary .

We barbecued until 12am plus or something ( I don't really remember ) when we're out of fire starters . So we asked few people to buy ( We already used three packets of fire starters ) . When they came back , it's started raining heavily . We gave up on barbecuing . So , we end up playing with snails . Really cute snails , I likey . Caught a lot of different sizes snails , but some were dead . I don't know who , but I think Dylan went to put the dead one into the microwave and cook . It smell like some soy sauce .

At around 12am + , Me , Yuxin , Amanda , Ryan , Dylan and Nicholas went for a walk at the beach . REALLY . FREAKING . SCARY . Went to sit at a sheltered area and started to chat . Saw a green light , looks like a firefly but slightly bigger , and we all chua tio . Nicholas wanted to walk over to see what it is , but nobody dares to accompany him as we all started to say some creepy stuff that might happen . But end up , it's a light on the fishing rod . And I wonder why'd a person go fishing in the middle of the night alone ?! I swear it's really scary . Amanda kept scaring me that 'Jocelyn' is beside/behind me . I really screamed I swear . But I wasn't afraid after awhile and started to make it a joke and scares Ryan . -Evil laughters- Walked over to Macs for a break and started snapping pictures . Really very very very funny pictures . Haha . Continued to walk around and talked about 'Jocelyn' . Totally scares Ryan a lot .

We went back to the chalet at around 2am + and started watching Pirates of the Caribbean . Within one hour , all of us got really bored . Cause they're either tired/not interested/watched before . To me , I totally don't understand what it's talking bout . Cause I can't hear + can't see the subtitle . So we forget it . Amanda and Ryan went to sleep and so me , Yuxin , Dylan and Nicholas went out to buy lighter to play with the fire starters . HTH talks with them , really interesting ah . Gossip around too . Burning the fire starters really looks like some campfire . Haha . Halfway through our gossiping , Amanda and Bjorn came back with four frogs . Really CUTEEEEE . Hahaha ! And so , Amanda joined in our talk .

Around five plus , we five went out to the beach again , wanted to see the sunrise . I think I go there and feed mosquitoes only larh please . Omg . We can't see the sunrise cause there's too much clouds out there . Went back and we saw Bjorn feeding the cats , joined in awhile and started watching tv . Me , Ryan and Yuxin all fell asleep . I woke up cause my hand , which was supporting my head , went numbed .

So , soon many woke up and we watched tv and pack up . Walked back to the interchange after that , really almost killed me . Not feeling well + really sleepy makes me looks like a drunkard while walking .

Okay , bought Cup Walker and went home after that . Bathed , went to sleep for 2 hours . Went out to meet Sheryl at Marina Square afterward . Accompanied her to buy her stuff , walked over to Suntec to see see look look . And home sweet home again . And lastly , I slept at 2am that day and woke up at 1pm the next day . Totally not enough sleep !

Hmm , I made this post looks like some essay or something , I don't know why . Tsk . Shall upload the photos next time . Pure lazy .

P/S : Thanks Qiruo for the Christmas Bouquet ! Really prettyyy ! :D