questionmark

Monday, January 3, 2011

Loves for 2010 .

2010 haven't been a great year for me . Too much to experience in such a short time . I swear it'd be hard to bear without those people (below) for the past 1 year .



My dearest Peh has been through many ups and downs with me for the past 1 year . It's pretty surprising that we click off quite well and stay close even in different class . She's the one who knows all my shitty problems , listening and giving me advises . She's also the one who tolerate all my nonsense , attitude and moodswings . She never fail to cheer me up . Love her really much . Heh . ^^



Lim Lim is the one who can always go crazy with me . Haha ! And we'll always be damn embarrassed . But she's always the one who knows immediately when I'm in bad mood . Never fails to cheer me up when I cry . Always touched me with little but unexpected things . Always full of ideas . Heh heh , love you zha cao . ^^



Nette ah Nette , she's a Miss Think Too Much . Haha ! I've known her for 2 years plus . Gone throught a lot , but we're still as close . Someone to accompany me in library , if not I'll really be bored to death . Also very hyper at times , never fail to entertain and disturb me ! Heh , love you a lot too , you need to stop thinking so much !



Shixian Shixian Shixian . She's damn blur !! People say , " Blur like sotong " , but she's even worst than sotong ! But she's a happy-go-lucky girl and being with her makes me (Y) . But I don't like her sarcasm larh . Always suan me only . HORHORHOR ?! She's always been a great companion . She accompanied three years for art thingy already y'know ?! She totally know how to ignore me when I nonsense at time . Love you blur queen ! :D



Fat boy ! Haha ! Been through a lot with this guy . It's surprising how we could still stay close even when we're not together anymore . He's always there for me for the past one year . We may have quarrels here and there , but we've still gone through them ! Someone who understands me well , tolerate my nonsense and also takes care of me . Don't keep scolding me already !! Yes , love you also larh . HAHA .



Yuxin !! My friend at an unfamiliar place (3/4) . She's always motivates me to study like seriously ! So hardworking unlike me . Accompany to ran to somewhere else to slack during PE . Loiter around the school during SSRP and stalk people/teacher . Gossip about people/teacher , and joke with teacher . Without you for the past one year , I swear I'll be a loner . Thanks for being my friend ! Stay close and go out soon again ! Love you ! ^^



My dearest clique who have been with me for my past AMKSS years . Love you all a lot . Go out soon ! :D