This week was a busy but meaningful one for me .
I never knew little things that people do or say could make me really happy . I realised that there are many people out there caring for me . You know , that feeling which I know I'm not alone , that there's still many people I could rely on . In the past , I never knew such things . I know , this isn't the end , it's just a new beginning . Although it still hurts at times , I know I should just avoid you for the time being . And also , no expectation , no disappointment . This time round , I know there will be people around who cares for me , be there for me . I know with you people around , I'm sure I'll be fine soon . Love you all . :')
Valentines' coming ! I don't know why but I'm pretty excited . Who wants to be my Valentine on that day ? HAHA KIDDING .
I never knew little things that people do or say could make me really happy . I realised that there are many people out there caring for me . You know , that feeling which I know I'm not alone , that there's still many people I could rely on . In the past , I never knew such things . I know , this isn't the end , it's just a new beginning . Although it still hurts at times , I know I should just avoid you for the time being . And also , no expectation , no disappointment . This time round , I know there will be people around who cares for me , be there for me . I know with you people around , I'm sure I'll be fine soon . Love you all . :')
Valentines' coming ! I don't know why but I'm pretty excited . Who wants to be my Valentine on that day ? HAHA KIDDING .
