questionmark

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Combined clubs camp .

Well , I'm back from combined clubs camp . It's extremely fun !! Didn't take any photos . So I'll just summarise a little.

First day :
  • Ice breakers , games ic with Nette , Fiqar , Val and XH .
  • Amazing race in school due to the rain .
  • Waited at the staircase towards ISH with Nette for 2 hours .
  • Dinner , very very very simple and plain food . (I don't like.)
  • Watched Coraline at AVA room . Nice show but kinda scary ...
  • Bathed at 11pm + .
  • Night patrol , and comp-ed .
  • Went off to buy mac as supper .
  • Ate mac while watching crayon shinchan .
  • In dreamland after eating .
Second day :
  • Continued to sleep until 8am + while the rest went to Clarke Quay .
  • Went for art and end up walking around the school with SX .
  • Accompanied SX to buy her lunch and went to wait for Val .
  • Went to have my lunch with the rest who came back . (I think that the lunch is nice but they rest just think the opposite way. Hmm .)
  • The rest went for the video-editing course while the ICs went to rest and prepare for the night trail .
  • Dinner again . (THE FOOD SUCKS.)
  • Hide clues for night trail.
  • Pair with Val and off for the night trail .
  • Our group got 3rd/4th . Don't remember .
  • Continued watching crayon shinchan with Val .
  • Was so tired , went to sleep while Val continued watching .
  • Woke up an hour later and can't find Val , so went back to sleep .
  • Many came back with Mr Chio after buying supper and woke me up .
  • Followed them to teacher's pantry with my eyes killing me .
  • Everyone said that I wasn't really awake and my eyes are big . (When I'm just in a bad mood.)
  • They'll can't finish the food and end up playing zhong ji mi ma.
  • I was so damn lucky and didn't tio any . Heehee .
  • Went back and continued watching crayon shinchan with Val again .
  • SHE FELL ASLEEP ! K, so both of us went to sleep .
Third day :
  • Everyone overslept and woke at 6.50am when we're supposed to wake others up at 6.30am .
  • Everyone panicked and went to wash up .
  • Packed our things and went to have breakfast . (The food sucks again ...)
  • Took our things to the library and assemble.
  • Captains ball time !
  • Boy ICs vs Girl ICs = cheating time . LOL .
  • Prize presentation at library and tadaa .
  • Break camp !
-
Yup , it was really a fun experience and I got to know quite many people in the ICs . Heehee really had a lot of fun with them for the past three days . ^^