Damn happy nows...
No more drama... =P
Anyway, during drama performance today...
I really did it monotone....
And I wrote something sarcastic on the evaluation form...
This is the question : " List 3 things you like about the class"
One of my answer : " THE TEACHER "
I was like laugh till cannot stop lorhs...
Hahas...
Art lesson was good today...^.^
But only Danry took my phone without me knowing?
* Hope you didn't do or see anything in my phone...!! *
Anyways...
Accompanied Valerie they all do the school's environment thingy...
*Fun Fun*
Also accompanied ShiXian and Valerie to the dentist today....
( Surprisingly Valerie didn't cry...!! )
After that went back to class to clean up...??
And I think too much today....
Something's not right with my mind....
Think I forgotten to screw back my mind....
LoLs... Hahas...
By the way...
My phone bill sure burst liaos....
Haiz... Will get scolded again....
Ahma is coming back to school tomorrow!!
Miss "her" so much....
Hahas....
Kidding kidding....
I'll end here...=P
Countdown == 4 more days
