questionmark

Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm tired + sadd today....
That thing happened again...
Why can't they just give up sia??
Why must they waste their time on me?
I'm not worth it!
But anyways....
What she said was there might be more thing going to happen soon...
And I agree with her...
It's such a nuisance sia...
I hate this school! I hate all the people...
*Except for all my friends...?

And by the way....
To someone in the school...
Who do you think you are to insult people?!
You're none better than him!!
Stupid....
Do you think insulting people is fun?!?
Do you want to try being insulted??!
If you don't want, just scram off!
Zzz...

Anyways...
School was quite fun today....
Especially the chinese remedial...
Mrs Chan so cuteee sia... =P
And I've entirely gone sot today??
Saying ' HI ' to people that I don't even know...
Includes "him" ( Many times )
But they all diao me larhs...

Okays...
I hate that feeling which is always inside my heart...
It's like something bad going to happen....

Countdown == 3 more days

Can a pig cry?
I doubt so...