Zzz... Think I'm going to fail all my exams....
I'm too tired to listen during lessons and to do homework....
I'm simply slacking all day long....
There's no hope for me....
I was so stressed up these few months....
Really, lots of things happened...
And I found out something...?
Why should I be a guaikia??!!
Teachers don't even care!!
And that's not me...!!
All those fake smiles are to cover all my unhappiness...
I'm sad since I stepped in this school...
Nothing really makes me happy....
Except for my friends....
You'll gave me your support....
Thanks thanks....
How I wish you're the one to support me too...
Anyway,
I don't feel like going to school tomorrow??
Drama again??
No matter what we did, or how hard we tried...
she didn't even praise us...
And we even feel like being insulted??
So why should I care??!!
I don't mind failing my drama??!
Zzz....
I'm slacking nows....
Don't wish to do any homeworks,
since I'm going to fail and go to NA next year....
What should I do to make me sick...?
So that I could skip tomorrow's lesson....
Haiz....
Shall stop here....
Don't wish to talk anything about schooling anymore...
Countdown == 5 more days
