questionmark

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm reflecting on myself these few days.
What exactly have I done?
I'm always being bad;
bad to many people.
And I want to apologise to them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie; I'm sorry for being an extra and keep teasing and hitting you. I know it's irritating and ridiculous. Although you always didn't say anything when I teased you, I know that you're somehow quite irritated by my stupid acts. & When I hit you very hard everytime, I've always felt very guilty. I know it'd be very pain, but I still did it. I shouldn't be so rash. I'm sorry for everything bad that I've done to you. I regretted.):

ShiXian; I know I seems to be neglecting you these few days. And even if we met, we've nothing to talk about. I'm sorry about that. I'm also very sorry for always confiding things to Valerie but not you. I'm afraid that you don't understand me. & Also, sorry for being late everytime we met, and cos you to wait for a long time. Sorry for all those silly mistakes that I've done.):

Di; I'm sorry that my mood changes very quickly and I'm absurd and unreasonable, causing you to be sad all the time when you're talking to me. I'm also always wasting your time, comforting me, when I'm just being unreasonable to you. You treated me so well and what did I do to you? I keep irritating you, making you sad & disappointed and sometimes being said by your friends. I can't comfort, encourage or even make you laugh, when you're sad. I'm a disappointment to you.
I've also done many stupid things to you, making you think that you've did something wrong or whatever. Lastly, I'm sorry for hurting you times and times again, both physically and emotionally. Sorry.):

AhGirl; I'm sorry for hurting you many and many times and even misunderstands you when I'm in the wrong. I've always talked back or joke to you even when you try to talk about some serious matters and made you very irritated in the end. Sometimes, I even hit you or did some silly things on you. I'm really really sorry about that. I've also did many things to you and made you very mad, but always, I didn't stop, but keep continuing, and made you even madder. I'm apologising to you for everything bad I've done to you. Everything! I'm sorry.):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think cos of the stupidity and craziness of mine,
I've done lots of bad things to many of you.
I've regretted.
I'm sorry...):