Hahs! Course today. 1st day huh. Went to school to wait for Val. & I waited her for.... 1hr! Standing at third floor there keep watching the netballers. Surprisingly, I don't feel very tired huh. Mdm Serene came out and saw me huh. Then keep nagging at me, ask my why I didn't go first.=.= Speechless huh. Finally when Val's netball end, it's almost 1pm lerhs. Was like kinda late lerh huh. So we're like chionging there?
Reached there. Er. There's no chair huh? Yesterday we went there, there's still chair derhs.=.= We're like there laugh laugh laugh huh. Hehs(: Me and Val there I think is the noisiest one barhs. Cos we keep laughing, and laughing. LOUDLY, I mean. Lols.
& yarh, there's one part where Gabriel was being laughed by everyone. The librarian ask us, "Does parents only care about money?" Then Val said "Cos parents need money to raise us up." (Somehow like that huh.) Then suddenly Gabriel said "Crap" LOUDLY. & The librarian heard it huh. Then she asked him, "Why crap huh?" While everyone was laughing. Then this is how he replied, "No comments." Stupid right? Joker huh. But overall, the course was still okay huh. Quite fun. Hehs(:
Val was very kind today huh. At first, she bought 6 packets of tissues from a man, whose arm was manipulated, I think. Secondly, she also bought 6 packets of tissues from a old lady who's sitting on a wheelchair. Val, you're so kind! Love you huh!(:
There's still another lesson tomorrow. Going soon!(: Hehs. Byes.
