questionmark

Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's a bad Christmas

Oh gosh. It's Christmas today. But it looks like this year's Christmas is the baddest Christmas I ever had. Currently no mood and tired.D': Alrights. Shall post about these two days.

Christmas Eve.
Went to Amk to lead people to Simei. Was like going to be late? Left 30 minutes to go there. Then the bus was like going so slow? & When I reach the Mrt station, the train just came, but while people were waiting for the doors to open, someone announced, " Passengers on platform B, please stand behind the yellow line." *Should be like this. Cause people were waiting for the train to open the door. So when the people stood behind the yellow line, the train just goes off like that! Ridiculous right?! I was so pissed off kays?! & The next train was like freaking long larhs. Grr. What kind train service is this...? So mad larhs. But I wasn't that late when I reach Amk.

So, meet up, then off we go to Simei. It's a long long long way... Was quite boring. Reached Simei ; Annette came soon after. So went to the shopping mall to buy something. Then took bus. Waited freaking long for the bus. Shan't elaborate. Reached Annette's house, watch tv for awhile, then went in the room to play Blackjack with Qianyan, Yiqing & Shixian. The one who lost will have to be drawn by others on the face. It's fun fun larhs. But we have quite a hard time to wash it off.X: After washing, went to eat pizza.

Went to billard room with Yiqing, Qianyan & Shixian. While others went to the petrol station to pump the bike? But I can only say, " I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY LARHS! " Baosheng came soon after that. Have lots of fun in the billard room. But it isn't fun to to wait. Freaking boring.

Walked to the bus stop with YQ, SX, Annette & Sharlene(?). Should be right. Very very cold. & I'm half wet. Walked around. Cold weather.\: Back to the house after that.

Went to eat? & Annette ate a lot. & She made popiah and want ZhaoWei to eat.X: So was telling Baosheng that Annette ate two rounds already, & he want competes with her not, then he went to take the vermicelli, full plate of it. I think it's a torture for him to eat it? Maybe? After eating, went back to see whether the billard room waas occupied not, but too bad, it is. So, back to the house.

Have gift exchange. It was so so larhs.\: Hmm, so went back after that. Saw Serene at Yishun mrt station, but didn't saw XJ. Hom-ed.

Christmas.
Went to Uncle's house today for Christmas & my cousin's birthday. Same as the past years. No difference. But I seriously hate this year one larhs. Tio some stupid things. Sadded larhs.X:

Alrights. But this year's food was nice. Freaking nice. Was kinda bored there. Watch two movies, " The Mummy " & " Connected ". & I wanna say something ; no offence. The movie " Connected " makes no sense at all cans? Somehow ridiculous.\: But " The Mummy " was damn damn nice.

Did nothing over there, But I ate lots of chocolates(?!) Cause when I'm having a bad mood, I like to eat chocolate, the more bitter, the better.8'P Then went back home after that. & Here I am.

The bor-iest & sad-dest Christmas ever. It's all because of my bad bad mood.\:

Alrights. I'll end with my stories. Anyways, who can help me with my holidays homework? I'm so so pissed off with those homeworks. I'm the the type that'll do homework one.X:

Oh gosh, 8 more days to school re-open. Sadded.):

& Can people just spam my tagboard? It looks like it's kinda dead there.\: Thanks.X:

Alrights. Byes.

& Lastly, Merry Christmas ; think of Christmas ; think of Christina. 8'P