Insert the names of each alphabet (:
A - Annette
B - Bjorn
C - Clara
D - Delia
E - Esther
F - (?)
G - Gabriel
H - (?)
I - (?)
J - Jonathan
K - Kristy
L - Li Xin
M - Melissa
N - Nicole
O - (?)
P - Peiqi
Q - Qianyan
R - Regina
S - Shixian
T - (?)
U - (?)
V - Valerie
W -Weizhen
X - Xiangling
Y - Yiqing
Z - ZhaoWei
R & S can be together in a boy-girl relationship?
} Nope, they're not les.
How is L related to you?
} Counted as friend?
Does Y Know Z?
} Should be...
If C Betray you , will you kill him/her?
} I think she've forgotten me already.
If K Steals your boyfriend , what will you do ??
} Huh?
What if B tells you that he/she has a crush on you ?
} That won't happen.
Will you & M get into a fight?
} I rarely talk to her ones.\:
Who does R has a crush on?
} I don't know her well?
If G calls you a bitch , what will you do?
} He dare?
What's the relationship between you and E?
} Friends? If she still take me as one.>.o
Who is I bestfriend ?
} (?)
Who does Z Like?
} I don't know him well.
What colour does Y like?
} Ask her yourself. 8'P !
Where does G lives ?
} Upper Thomson Road, if I'm not wrong.
Did you and C have a fight before?
} Didn't barhs?
Who is H best friend?
} (?)
What can you say about V?
} She's my mama.\:
Is S your best friend ?
} Yarhs. Of cos!
Pass this quiz on to 5 person :
Sheryl ; Qianyan ; Ailing ; Minyi ; Alicia
