questionmark

Monday, December 22, 2008

It's called happiness

Yo! I'm back from my shopping spree. Hahs. No larhs. No money larhs. Went to buy present for Annette's Christmas Party.

Now then I found out that buying present isn't an easy job. Hahs. Actually cause I no money so & many things were over budget. But me, Sheryl, Valerie & Shixian still went to buy a necklace. Hahs. Intend to buy bangles derhs, but Shixian cannot buy.\: Then that Valerie don't want buy the water bottle with me D: Hot pink one ehhs.X: Hahs. Went to buy a Christmas Present with Valerie for Mdm Serene too! Hehs :D

& Can you believe that we just spent 4 hours to shop finished Plaza Singapura and Jurong Point? *Include the time we took train from Dhoby Ghaut to BoonLay. We crazy one right? Hahs.

After all the shopping, & yeah, I'm totally broke! D: Sadded larhs. No money buy bag liaos.X: Arghh! Never mind, I'll just have to save more! No food lerhs.\: Grr.

Alrights, forget it. Woots. There's a Christmas Party for Library Club tomorrow! So happy larhs. But Valerie can only come at 1.30pm. But I'm going to wait for her. No her equals to no fun larhs. Hahs.

& Oh great, I need to chiong all my homework liaos. Sian diaos. Haven't start yet lehhs. Lost my worksheets I think? Most likely. Anyone want chiong with me? Hehs.\: Cos I seriously need some help on my works? Hahs :D

Oh gosh. I'm so tired now. I want to sleep.\:

Alrights alrights, going off now. Byes!

MLY, was still ; always will.