questionmark

Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm crazy

Hehs . Today's a good day for me ! Hahs . Literature, hope I could get at least 15 marks larhs .X: Hahs . Love History today larhs . Laugh till stomachache . Wahahs . An apple to a pig . Went to collect forms during Mother Tongue . Wahahs . So freaking fun !

La la la. & Guess what ? I went home straight away after school lehs ! Hahs . First time ? Lols .

Gosh larhs . I haven't do any homework yet . Then tomorrow still have cca open house . Sure very boredd derhs . Different group with Valerie . They purposely one . 8.( Sadd-ed .

Haix . Throat very pain now . Cannot shout . Lols ! Shall drink more water .

Alrights, I want sleep damn early today . So nights all ! Byes ! (:

Forgive or forget.