questionmark

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crap stuffs .

Hmms , dead blog barh . I'm sooooo lazy to even blog already . (:

Yeppyepp , love PE quite lots , soccer , except for the running part , & making my shoes dirty . X: Hahs ! Skipped bit of lesson resting . Heh hehs , ' complained ' to Mr Lai about those tabletennis thingy which happened last year ? I know I very ji chou larh . Hah hahs ! Joined back to play , after awhile . Played with the guys . Played kind of violently . Hehs . X: Hurt my leg bit . & Someone hit the ball on the face ? ( Forgot who already , didn't saw . X: )

Chinese teacher didn't come , X: & I finally finish drawing my dumb stuffs which I spent four periods . Crappy stuffs . IAP was like , okay . Preferred the drama & art more ? Neverminds .

Heard from some people that some teacher was looking for me ? I also don't know . Haix , don't care . (:

Right ! Dead blog jiu shi dead blog . Lols ! Trying to think of ideas er for the library tee ? Super no idea . Hah ! Oh yarh , ate ice cream in the library during meeting . Whoops . Hahs !

Nothing more to write about , just very boreddd .