OMG , it's been long since I've blogged . Went Malaysia last week , three days before school reopens , haix , very tiring , cause reached home only at ten plus , Sunday . D: Immediately chiong-ed homework after reaching home , LOL .
Has been doing my homework on time lately urh , hope that I can continue that . Hahs ! I think I'm way too free lerh lorh , 284 words/phrases . Heh hehs .
PE today . Soccer ! O: Went too hyper somehow barh ? Anyhow kick kick . X: Stood on the ball (?) , didn't hold properly and the ball was slippery , fell down , face down one . ( Hah hah ! I didn't eat grass lorh ! X: ) Leg numbed now , bruise with cut . LOL .
IAP , dance & music . Dance was bit ( __ ) lorh . Hehs , but it's quite a torture to me cause I need go toilet badly ! Lols . O: Music was better than last year . Hohos ! (:
Algebra test next week , must practise practise practise lots ! Hope so . X:
Haix , I don't know when would be the next time I post lerh . Lol .
I don't wish to see , I don't wish to hear . Miserably happy .
