Heehees !
Lols , I fell asleep yesterday when I study History .
This shows that how bored it was .
Lols !
Shall force myself to study it again .
Hope I don't fall asleep eh .
Yepp , have lots of fun today during PE !
Nah , not really the floorball part .
Cause the the area is wayy too big and I fun till very tired .
So we went up to the hall to play table tennis .
Yay !
It's sooo funn !
Although most of the time we're anyhow hitting .
Heehees , slacked during Chinese lesson todayy .
Hohos !
First time we aren't late for lesson leh !
Lols .
Dance was quite fun urh , lols .
But not as high as last week barh ?
Hahs .
Music was boring eh .
I think of what to do untill I headache till very jialak .
Rawrr , then headache for half the day .
Sadded .
Book display after school .
Was alright .
Not bad not bad , think half of them were being borrowed .
Went back cause it's raining .
Stay in ITLR 4 cause library having oral .
Meeting then slacked .
While waiting , went see volleyball .
Hmms .
Lols !
Went bubbletea shop eat and home-ed .
Tired .
