AMKsian showcase today . Messy ! That's the only thing I could say ..
& Yeah , making me wake at 5.30am is sucha torture ! & I barely slept two hours . Tsk .
I don't know why my leg keep jiaoruan . Lack of exercise probably ! Run a bit and I almost fell down already ..
Went back home @ 11am , sneaked out of the school . Cause I was suppose to do till 3pm , but heard from N that she'll only go for the interview on Monday , I waited till the first shift ended and chiong back home .
Totally tired . Home-d and slept till four plus .
& Ofcourse , I'm still tired .
Somehow , I feel like going to the beach early in the morning to enjoy the fresh air .
Seems great , isn't it ?
I so wanna fang song zi ji . & Lately , I keep having the ' I don't feel like going home ' feeling .
How I wish I could stay out from home for a few days ..
Tsk , ' wish ' again ..
& Sadly , I think my phone's spoiling already . Auto shutdown and button's spoilt . LG phone indeed .
Kay , I'm really bored . Doesn't like weekends . Now I just wanna get a job soon and make me busy !
I'm thinking waaaaay too much already !
How'd you feel if it happens to you too ?
