questionmark

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I don't get it .

Grats to me again , for having insomniaaaaaaaaaaaaa . So back here blogging . Lol .

Heh , actually , nothing much too . Too lazy to post what I wanna post . Lazy to type , hah hah , cause I'm very sure that it'd be longggg again .

So , baiii . Shall go bloghopping for awhile before I go to sleep ! ^^

Edited .

I KNEW IT ! IDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ! #%^&**(!%*

Haix , but seriously , EXPECTED . What can I say ? Kay , change of plan , don't wanna bloghop lerh , no mood . Shall post a little part of my essay . Cause I confirm can't sleep already .

Somehow , when I heard of this place , ' Amk ' , it just tend to freak me out . I don't know why , but I just really hate that place . Some people might know , cause whenever they ask me to go Amk , I would have this reaction . ' HARH ?! Again ?! Why AMK ?! ' Reasons of hating that place ? MANY . And if someone ask me what's my wish now , I'd answer them , ' I don't wanna study at that school anymore . ' Cause that's the only way , I could don't step into that place . There's more bad memories than good ones over there .

Hah , but seriously , I don't feel like studying at that school anymore . I'd rather face some total stranger than facing some people that I know but need to act as strangers . I'd rather show my weakness to the person I don't know than people who understands me . Worst I've ever seen .

But I know that some things could never be forgotten and happen .

Hmm , seriously want to private my blog . But .. It'd be very mafan leh .. Haix . But , probably I won't be inviting people . Cause , I know ' many ' people know what's my blog's password already . Tsk . Kay larh , shall think bout it .

Bai , I go listen to my emo songs already . ): D: ): D: ): D: ):