questionmark

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nags .

Heh heh , am bored now . And I realised that my bad habit's back again ! Urgh .

Parent's nagging at me for sleeping during day and awake during night . Haaaaaaaaah . I don't even want to dingzui already . Lol .

Kay , off to watch my zombie land first . ^^

Edited at 12.11am .

Zombie land such a disappointment ? I thought it was some great or exciting one , but ended up , it's only a bit disgusting at the front part and nothing else already . And it only show little of the zombies at the front and ending part nia . Tsk , not niceeee . Waste my time , but it's only one hour plus . Hmm .

Kay , I've nothing to do now again ! Laaaa , bai , off to find things to do .