Maybe I couldn't get ' what I want ' now . But after that , I should think about it and ask myself , ' why ? ' . I wouldn't feel disappointed or trying to give up . Cause I know , someday , I'd get ' what I want ' . Time , is the only solution .
I didn't regret knowing you afterall . And yet , I'm glad . Or I should say ,
you're a special one to me . It's just a bit , ' somehow ' . Thanks for
everything that you've given me . I won't blame you or anything . Cause I've
already said , ' Life's unpredictable ' . And yeah , cheer up , lucks on
everything you do . :3
Kay , just some short paragraph to you . A longer one on the other blog next time , I've lots to say . Hope you'll still go there , atleast .
( And don't do/tell anything/anyone bout that , will you ? )
Cheer up for both me and you , we'll both we fine , won't we ? ( Smiles )
I'm just wondering again , everyone's a stranger before I met them , know what's their name , understands them . And it's also that a weird kind , you wouldn't know who'd you know next . Maybe it's a he , maybe it's a her . But before that , we're still a stranger . And you won't know how the person is like . So , I'm wondering , who'd be the next he/her I'd get to know to and when .
有人牵着 , 去哪里都可以 . 有人回应着, 说什么都可以 . Heh , meaningful ? But too bad , I don't have the ' 有人 ' . Hmms . Kay larh .
+ Positive +
Nights nights nights .
