questionmark

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

An adventure for us .

School was really fineeee today . SS was funny . I was stopping myself to LAUGH for whole of the two periods . Really funnyyyy , aiyarh , I mean , to me .

And Chinese today was badbadbad ! I didn't have the time to read up for the si han yesterday , but LUCKILY , MrsChan is a great teacher , that's why I still manage to remember what's the format . Andandand , 35 minutes for si han . Damn , I chiong like mad larh , cause I wrote halfway then realised that it wasn't suitable , so I go rewrite the whole thing . Then tomorrow still have gong han . I totally confidence in that one larh . Don't know what's her problem . And the stupid stupid 500 words composition has to be handed in tomorrow ! Like !#$^&* larh ! She makes me worried for my 'O' level chinese this year . Freakfreakfreak !

Changed sitting arrangement . Like so bad larh . I want sit at the first row leh . So that I won't fall asleep and I could PAY ATTENTION BETTER . & Ofcourse , see better . Sad lorh .

Am so tired and hungry nowz . Everyday like four hours of sleep . And I only ate a meal since school has started . Want to zuo shen xian . HAH HAH HAH .

Ohmymy , two periods of maths tomorrow again ! But , nevermind , MsNg's very patient somehow . Lol . Like finally I caught some balls kay ?! ( Sounds wrong ) English toooooo ! Shitz . My essay was somehow a very crap . I wrote till I've goosebumps . LOL . Chinese also . - Faint -

稻香 or 秋千 ? 稻香 or 秋千 ? 稻香 or 秋千 ? Nevermind , I shall choose 稻香 . More understandable for me . 秋千's just for question mark for me . Don't get the storyline .

Ohyarh , gonna be busy tomorrow . Doubt can leave at five tomorrow lerh lorh . Lol lol . And there's sooooo many courses coming up . Courses = sleeping time for me . Tsktsk .

Kaylarh kaylarh kaylarh , I'm gonna go do my HOMEWORKS already . Sad much .

Oh shitz , I think I forgot to reply the message . Nevermind , I go check . But phone at my bag , farfar , lazy walkwalk .

Baibaibai .